We, Simone and I, took this pic at Cabaret Voltaire in Zurich last Thursday and I must confess that I really loved it!!
Foreigners, don't leave us alone with the Swiss is a scream for help in a death nation! It was an indignation of people who are literally and visibly mistreated in this country, that has a very good reputation in being fair!
How come United Nations doesn't do anything about this segregation and social apartheid? How come Switzerland is the home of United Nations in Europe?
The situation here is ugly and it's getting worse daily! I have lost the exactly number of e-mails and faxes I have sent to the United Nations in those 4 years telling the absurds that occur here but then I realized that a very good amount of UN's employees in Genève is from another countries as well and that means they know exactly what I'm talking about!
Action in this field is really equal to zero at the rich salons of this organization!
By the way, the United Nations doesn't recognize the concept of illegal immigration...on paper i guess!
Well, seeing this clear appell stamped on a window of a very busy street in Zurich wasn't an amusement...at all!
Foreigners, don't leave us alone with the Swiss is a scream for help in a death nation! It was an indignation of people who are literally and visibly mistreated in this country, that has a very good reputation in being fair!
How come United Nations doesn't do anything about this segregation and social apartheid? How come Switzerland is the home of United Nations in Europe?
The situation here is ugly and it's getting worse daily! I have lost the exactly number of e-mails and faxes I have sent to the United Nations in those 4 years telling the absurds that occur here but then I realized that a very good amount of UN's employees in Genève is from another countries as well and that means they know exactly what I'm talking about!
Action in this field is really equal to zero at the rich salons of this organization!
By the way, the United Nations doesn't recognize the concept of illegal immigration...on paper i guess!
Well, seeing this clear appell stamped on a window of a very busy street in Zurich wasn't an amusement...at all!











No comments:
Post a Comment