August 23, 2007

Wrong Step!

My friend Simone went to Paris yesterday and I stayed home because I cut my foot! I stepped in a tiny piece of broken glass and it doesn’t allow me to walk much!

I can’t believe it!!! Sniff, sniff!!!

The cut wasn’t deep but it really hurts... I guess I still have the glass into my foot!! I'm taking anti-inflammatory and it's getting better!

Well, I’ll try not to walk much and preserve my foot to go to Venice and Kassel with my friend as planned! I don’t want miss it either as I did with Paris!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Leah!

I'm so sorry for this injury, and wish you get well very soon. Enjoy your time in Venice and Kassel!

Minirinho

Anonymous said...

Hello there Leah,

I'm so sorry for your injury and hope you get well very soon.

Enjoy your time in Venice and Kassel!



Minirenho!

Hiba said...

oh,i hated when that happiend with me too.
Be carfully Another time.

and take ur medcin.

wish u will feel fine so soon.

Living Away said...

thank you, mineirinho!
my foot is almost ok and i'm more than ready to start my artistic tourism!!
thanks for stopping by!!

hey hibo!!
yeah, it isn't the best thing for sure, but i'm getting over it!!!
thanks for your caress!!