But it is clearly that the sun
Is going to come back tomorrow
One more time I know
Darkness, I already saw worse
Of maddening sane people
Wait that the sun already comes (*)
♪♫Mas é claro que o sol
Vai voltar amanhã
Mais uma vez eu sei
Escuridão, já vi pior
De endoidecer gente sã
Espera que o sol já vem♪♫
Mais uma vez (One more time) by Renato Russo
Is going to come back tomorrow
One more time I know
Darkness, I already saw worse
Of maddening sane people
Wait that the sun already comes (*)
♪♫Mas é claro que o sol
Vai voltar amanhã
Mais uma vez eu sei
Escuridão, já vi pior
De endoidecer gente sã
Espera que o sol já vem♪♫
Mais uma vez (One more time) by Renato Russo
I’m in the middle of a huge nostalgic session right now and I’m singing those lines above with all forces I have stocked up in my heart.
I’m a woman who doesn’t fear to expose any emotion. I cry when I want to cry, I laugh when I want to laugh, I get mad when I want to and I really don’t care about the place I’m in, except for the getting mad part…
Astrologically speaking I was born under a zodiac sign of Cancer and my ascendant is also Cancer what means that I’m the pure translation of emotions especially those emotions connected to my very cheerful past. The taste of strange days in my soul makes me even more connect to what I was, what I became and where I wanna go. This strong bond I have with my emotions is the essential key I have to take me back on track, even when I go further and get lost.
I learned how to get as deep as I need into my feelings in a very tough way, but it was a wonderful experience to me, after all. Going deep to me means really going down the profoundness of my soul, suffering everything I need to suffer to be able to get out renovated without any edge left. And to make it more special, I use to choose, carefully, the soundtrack whereas it colors my loneliness!
So, this nostalgic session I’m putting myself in, started because of a song. As I have said here I can’t live without music. I don’t know for how long I’m watching my favorite Brazilian singers at youtube and… well, for hours I’m sitting here, looking at my computer’s screen with my heart in my hands. I watch one video that reminds me of another song or another emotion… I cry, I laugh, I cry laughing and I laugh crying…
My crying is a sundry of happy-sad-saudade tears because frequently my emotions get so high levels that I don’t know how to discern them. Well who said that I want to discern them anyway! They belong to a time where I lived every single second without defying specific labels to any of my feelings. I just lived what I had to live, having ups and downs as usual, and I’m very proud of it for sure!
My heart aches, listening to those powerful songs!
Oh God, thank you so much for allow me to be born in Brasil and to speak Portuguese! What a beautiful language!! It’s poetic and melodic and lyrical!! Poems becomes songs as musical is the sound of Portuguese language.
I better get out of here because the reality is screaming on my face. I have to iron again!! Is there any song to embrace my ironing in this cold afternoon of Sunday?
(*)Literally, free and irresponsible translation by me











No comments:
Post a Comment