Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday ever!!I love being thankful for all the wonderful things that has happened to me and why not be thankful for the unpleasant things too, after all we do grow up after experiment not so good episodes.
Thanksgiving is all about togetherness, love, and sharing and giving thanks for our blessings! I adopted Thanksgiving in my life in 1997, In Brasil we don't celebrate it, and since then I never passed one year without commemorate it. Well, everything has its first time.
Happy Thanksgiving
everyone!!!











8 comments:
Happy thanksgiving and I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy it with your family even though they dont celebrate it, looking forward to your posts about the trip.
Happy Thanksgiving to u :), i hope u r having fun back home
Como Vai Leandra,
Minas Gerias, that is just awesome.
it is a very pretty state, you enjoy it there.
J
happy thanksgiving! hope you have a wonderful trip and a safe journey back.
Happy belated Thanks Giving Leandra,
Thanks for the sweet comment you posted on my blog:)
you've been tagged.
here is wishing you & your family a Happy Christmas & New Year.
thank you everyone for your best wishes!
ontripoli, do you know brasil?? minas gerais is really the best! lol!
que sera sera, i'll answer tomorrow. sorry for the delay, but i'm still trying to figure out which day is today!
Post a Comment