I love being Brazilian and I do thank God for that!
Anyway, this time I’m not going to travel around. I’ll stay in Uberlândia, where my mom and my youngest brother live and Tupaciguara, where I was born and my other brother lives with his family!
You know, the first thing I do when I enter at my mom’s home is going directly to the kitchen to drink water from a clay water pot. I love the taste of that water and just after doing that that I consider myself at home!!!
I hope I’ll be “fresh” enough o play with my cute niece and to talk to my family for long time tomorrow night. My mom called asking what I would like for diner and I said that I want mango, pineapple, fresh orange juice, honey yogurt from a specific brandy that I love so much and of course, pão de queijo! It’s a delicatessen from my state, but it is sooooo good that you can find it all over Brasil, but there is no one as good as the ones my mom makes.
Well, I’ll catch my flight at 7AM, in Zurich airport, but for security reasons I need to get there 3 hours before. This means I’ll leave home around 3:30AM and I’ll arrive at Uberlândia, my final destination, around midnight!
Everything is packed already under the new flying rules, aaaahh, and I’m trying to control my anxiety watching some soap opera and calling some friends!
See you guys!!
How can I live without that sunset...
Sabiá Football Stadium
World, South America, Brasil, Minas Gerais, Uberlândia












2 comments:
boa viagem! Espero que o regresso a casa seja óptimo, maravilhoso, o melhor de sempre!
beijo*
Hope you had a safe trip back home. Enjoy it and enjoy your family to the most.
Post a Comment