13 years ago
March 12, 2006
hold tied that tsunami
I always heard people saying that they could feel a very strong power coming from there hearts and that, that power helped them to get up every single day and keep going.
I always heard that a movie, a book, a sentence may change or really change somebody’s life. Also, I always heard people telling me how strong and special I’m but I never felt that as now, as today, as this moment.
However, I think I never believed completely in this kind of thought… well, I might give it some chance.
Since I spent 2 months and 2 weeks in France, exactly 1 year ago, I had the opportunity to meet myself again. With my new-old buddy I could be more open to new experiences, be more “free soul” and something has happened with me and inside me since then. I still don’t know exactly what it is, but I know it is approaching and I know its extension.
I’m feeling that strong power coming, as it was a tsunami and I’m not scary at all. In fact I was waiting for that since long time and I’m ready to take any and all the risks it asks me for.
I must be more than prepared to hold tied that tsunami!
I know I’m brave, I’m strong, I’m challenge and I got the motivation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Hold on and God Bless you! ;)
I can tell you are strong and beautiful by the things you share on your blog. I know you can do, and do well, whatever it is that you decide to do!
hajar,
It so wonderful how somebody who is far away from us can understand our soul and somebody so close can’t!
You are the best!! Thank you very much dear friend!
Post a Comment