March 15, 2006

Extra brightness


Do you know that feeling of being death, but you know you are not? Do you know when you got into certain situations in your life that you don’t agree with it, and you don’t know how to get yourself out of it? Do you know when suddenly you perceive that the years passed without you do anything practical to change at least one thing that you are not pleased with? Do you know that time in life that every single Sunday night you are completely full of a newer and mysterious combustive, for one more time, try to get up next morning believing that the world belongs to you??
Do you know the feeling of Monday mornings passing and you are still there... at the same plac? The time pass, but you don’t.




Well, perhaps we are like the future butterflies that believe in its cocoons, as they were their own and unique reality.
But one day, after years in “stand by” you really get out of that Monday morning spell, or out from your owns cocoons, shake that lethargy away and with all the power you re-discover you have, you flight again.


Good! Wonderful!

It would be…
It would be if people around you didn’t get too scary because you can fly and are flying away again by yourself, because you are thinking again by yourself, because you got again that extra brightness in your eyes, because your head is up and very proud of being just you, because you are not weak anymore and because you got your confidence back and the world cannot wait to see you again, to celebrate you again, to honor you again.

We, in our innocent and naïve way of seeing things, we think that those people are for us, that they support us. However those people usually slave us, trying to modify our thoughts, tastes, fears and feelings. It’s hard to them to see us as complete, as entire. Sometimes, or always, those people prefer see us as a broken jar, trying without tiredness to glue our pieces together for us even knowing that will be no effective results.
They believe that broken, we have no full power and it could make us (more) dependable and forever weaker to try again.
I think that someone who enjoys seeing a colorful and vibrant bird inside a gold’s cage never will learn the joy of seeing that same bird flying… freely.

4 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Beautiful! I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about, but it sounds like you have something figured out. Good for you. I, too, can not see how someone could keep a bird in a cage...I have two and I took the doors off the cage so they can go in and out whenever they want to. ;)

Living Away said...

well, hajar


To be very honest with you, neither do I.
I got so stressful and suffocating with many stuff going on in my life now, that I screamed louder than normal. Do you know when enough is enough? So, it’s something like that. I use to call “the gold authority”, those kind of mental abused.
Thank you so much for your concerning!

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I know when enough is enough.
That is the only time I scream at all, usually I'm quiet and smiling all the time, then one day it's enough and I scream, too.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »