"Just go", by me
Life is so heavy sometimes…
I was looking at those pictures below and thinking about the feeling that made me feel as greatest woman on earth.
Right now, I’m nothing, nothing! However, I’m feeling so anguished that it would be something. Is there any other word emptier than nothing? Please let me know?
Right now, I’m nothing, nothing! However, I’m feeling so anguished that it would be something. Is there any other word emptier than nothing? Please let me know?
I cannot sleep, I cannot eat. I just want to do one thing, but I cannot do it. I just want to run over it, and say please listen to me, please talk to me, please don’t listen to me, please don’t pay attention to what I just said, please pay attention… please!
I’m lost… I don’t know anymore how to listen to my heart, to my head, to my soul. I just want to fly away. No, I do not want to fly away; I just want to follow my previous travel’s planning.
I took the right turn and I know that! Why I’m not feeling that I took the right turn?
I’m feeling so miserable now, so miserable…
I don’t understand…I don’t understand…
That pain over my chest is a real pain, but there is no medicament to take it over me.
Why am I feeling so under control if I started and I finished it? It hurts badly… do I really started it? It’s really finished?
See, I got no logic at all…
I’m gone clean my house, do some handwork around here to try to exorcized that pain that will follow me for years and years….
I’m so exhaust!
Life is so heavy sometimes, but still the most great and beautiful thing we could ask for.
"Just go", by me











4 comments:
Yes, life is heavy sometimes. We have to chose which path, which road, which river, which mountain, which land...It's hardly ever easy.
By the way, I'm moving to http://azadaar.blogspot.com
Something happened to Zam Zam. It was swallowed up in cyber space or something.
Welcome back living away. I glade that you enjoyed your visit to Brazil. Nothing like being at home with family & friends.
But why "life is so heavy" for you, are you home-sick.
Good luck,
Aww sweety, I know what you mean. I wrote this during one of those moments.
I.
Life moves beneath us
in waves, behind us
in sighs, before us
in sunlight, through us
as a spider spinning
in the night.
II.
This moment is
but the whisper
of one breeze
on one long winter
night in one season
of snow scattered
like dead leaves
on the ground.
III.
I am a mayfly,
casting a single dream
upon the wind
during one long summer
day before it's caught
in some web,
held fast,
it glistens,
melting in the sun.
Sometimes it's just naturaly that after flying so high, we feel as if we're falling. The cool thing is that it gives us room to rise again. ;)
Post a Comment