
He lied to me!
I can't believe I was that naive after so long... I trusted his words with my life and I prepared to live on happily after all.
He promised that my dark days were gone and from now on I'd have only bright days as fresh spring mornings. And I believed on him. I did believe on every single word he said and wrote. That was really a punch on my face. I do have faith on the power of words. I used to believe that words have lives on their own, and what was once said...it's said forever. When you write something down, it doubles the power of it, making a agreement that can't be broken easily.
Well, he just threw beautiful hopeful word on the wind. He did! As soon as the first morning coming I realized that I was betrayed. Those beautiful promises that brought back joy to my heart again were meaningless!
I'm lost, I don't know what to do anymore. But I'm so very sure of one thing: I will not look or even believe in any single word Yahoo says about weather anymore. I can't live waiting and hoping that sun is going to shine tomorrow and get frustrated as soon as I wake up with the unchanging reality!
Yahoo lied to me! He lied to me!! Yahoo promised me 5 days in a row of sunshine light and all I get is rain,rain and more rain...











No comments:
Post a Comment