March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Leandro, my super-nice-cool nephew!


This guy is the coolest!
Really! It isn't because he is my nephew, it's because he is really proud to be himself in a very cool way!
He is the sweetest young man I ever met! His smile can melt everyone's heart and he gave us a lot of proves for that, right Leandro?!

Leandro plays piano and now he is exploring guitar and he is succeeding greatly!

I do love this guy, from the bottom of my heart and I can give my life to save his without any thought. As I use to say to him, I love him very much not because he is my nephew and it makes us related by blood. Nope, I love him because of him himself, without any redundancy here and any labels!

Leandro was born on 21st.
This was the first clue I got that my life would be changed forever after he came to this blue planet. The 21st, not the same month but still 21st, was the worst day of my life. It was a day chosen by the mysteries of God's work to take my father back to him.
Leandro was born on 21st and made my 21st softener. Thank you my sweet baby!

Le, I love you! I simply love you! You can count on me always and forever and I will not fail on this promise!






Happy Birthday
cool guy!



6 comments:

Nasimlibya `√ said...

happy birthday Leandro

♥ N o v a said...

He sounds like a wonderful young man. And he's so cute!

Happy Birthday, Leandro!

Living Away said...

thanks nasimlibya!

thanks nova! he is for sure! and he got the 2nd place on a contest in his school to choose a student to represent it!

Analog Girl said...

Parabéns parabéns!!
:D

Analog Girl said...

Parabéns parabéns!!
:D

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Happy Birthday to you, Leandro!