
It's a calm day outside. It's a busy day inside.
I have so much to do, but a huge wave full of lethargy just insists in not letting me alone. Along, it brought me a desire of being with those who understand my silence.
I wish I could call a old friend and invite her/him to have lunch with me today to celebrate life.
I wish I could stop by at my sister-in-laws' home, pick them up and drive away listening to our favorite songs laughing good.
I wish I could hug my cute toothless niece tightly right now, and jump on bed reading fairy tales to her.
I wish I could just be with my beloved ones, those ones I don't need to introduce myself because they already know me...yeah, they already know me!











3 comments:
Oi Le! Desculpe o silêncio, tenho vindo aqui espreitar com frequência, mas quando voltou ao blog, não soube o que dizer, apenas aproveitei o seu regresso.
Antes de mais, seja bem-vinda de volta e que tenha um óptimo ano pela frente. :)
Este post faz-me lembrar de pequenos momentos que nos fazem bem e por vezes é tão fácil adiar. Estar longe deve ser tão complicado (se bem que tão compensador...) Espero que possa estar com os seus o mais rapidamente possível, até para conhecer o novo sobrinho que vem a caminho, não é verdade?
Tudo de bom!
Beijinho*
Sometimes I just don't feel like meeting more new people either. I hope you discover some comfort in the place where you are if you can't be exactly where you want to be right now.
jo, voce e extremamente especial minha amiga. meu deus, como a gente pode gostar tanto assim de quem a gente nunca deu um abraco real. sim real, porque ja te abracei demais virtualmente.
brigada minha querida!
em julho eu volto al brasil pra ver meu sobrinho/a. ai que aflicao pra essa tao grande revelacao!
beijos, beijos!
dear hajar!
you know i have lived in the usa, switzerland, france, germany and now taiwan. oh and brasil of course. lol
i do feel comfortable here, really. but sometimes i do miss not introducing myself and especially talking in my 1st language, portuguese!
Post a Comment