What a day?Thank God is another day already and everybody knows that tomorrow is always another day!
It's raining heavily and I hope this water that falls now can wash away all the little dust that took my smile away from some hours today.
As we can experiment all the seasons in just one day, I guess today I experimented all the feelings a heart can take. Really!
Sometimes the world is just too heavy and it doesn't fit perfectly on my shoulders. Oh by the way, I'm so glad the day has just 24 hours.











1 comment:
Hi, it was been some time now I haven't checked your blog. How are you and how are you doing? You also have a new blog layout, I like it.
One thing I learned and that there are no two days which are the same. Days, feelings, attitudes, etc. change.
Take care
Post a Comment