But the good thing is: I’m in Brasil!!
I left Taiwan on May 3rd and I went to Bangkok, Thailand and to Saigon, Vietnam and I arrived here on May 8th wearing a sparkling orange Thai pant instead of the usual black outfit I use to travel on!! This trip was the best one I ever did and I guess it is pleonasm if I say that this trip was beyond any expectation of a wonderful trip!
I always wanted to go to Saigon and I went to Saigon! It means a lot to me, like a new horizon opening in my life!
I’m having a problem trying to connect my cute laptop to my brother’s wireless network and because of this "logistic" problem I didn’t post any pic yet. The pics below, I download them when I was in Bangkok still!
I gotta go now! I´ll finish the captions later!
I miss blogging…yeah, I really miss blogging…
I miss reading my favorite blogs as well…











2 comments:
Bem-vinda de volta! ;)
Aguardo novidades. Boa recuperação dos problemas da tiróide, e aproveite os mimos da família para descansar um pouco.
Beijo GRANDE**
good to know you are back home
what a trip, all these beautiful pictures, I so want to do the same trip :o)
one day inshaAllah
Post a Comment