I'm home now, packing to go to Thailand! Really!
I'll leave tomorrow, today here in Taiwan already, and I'll be there until May 7th and from there I'm going to BRASILLLLLLLLL!!! Oh dear God, thank you so much!
So, those are some pics I chose among 1306 I took in 2 days at Taroko National Park! Not much, hum?! It's a beautiful place and if anyone has the chance to come to Taiwan, firstly call me and then go to this park! I swear it is more than worth visiting it!
I better go packing because I have another trip to start thinking about!
Fishing Market in a village in my way home!
Delicious snacks! Fresh and very well seasoning!
My hand driving back home!
Speechless...

The sand is dark and I hope the heavy clouds go away
in summer time...
What a freezing water...
It isn't the Caribe see, it's a river at Taroko!
This beautiful lady is from Atayal nation, one of the 12 from Taroko's
Budhist Temple
Ksitigarbha statue at the Hsiang-te Temple,
in the Taroko Gorge
Tower of the Temple!
The main gate of the temple.
It was just few meters from the hotel
Another risk I took...Oh god, how can I walked on this???
View from the Tunnel of Nine Turns
Yeah, right!!!!
How can I walk quickly???
The stones will fall on my head anyway...
Breathtaking...
What a hard life...
Another one to take my heart away from my chest!
I really cannot believe I walked on those bridge!
Looking down...why did I do that??!!
Step after step and I made... yesssssssssss
A little stop to contemplate the view...
Whatever I look, it's always an amazing view
Oh God, you did have a wonderful blue on your pallet
It was a very tall and huge rock,
but I climbed it without any problem!
Another one...who is that crazy over there???
I need to cross it! I must cross it! I will cross it!
Everything at Taroko is just perfect as this beautiful wild flower!
Who is holding whom...
5 comments:
só 1306?? Deve ter sido uma escolha dificil...
:D
Parece-me um sítio lindíssimo, aquela ponte é assustadora, mas deve ser uma emoção especial atravessá-la.
Adorei cada foto!
Beijo grande**
jo, foram varias pontes. acho que exorcizei bons medos e monstros por la viu! em uma eu cheguei a correr e nem eu acredito em tamanha facanha!
beijo grande minha querida!\
ah, quando voce chega???
Hi Leandra, Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!
beautiful pictues as usual
enjoy your stay in Thailand and have a safe trip back to Brazil...
I am sure your family cant wait :o)
what can i say ?????
amazing ....Beautiful... great .....
i haven't word to Description these picture
wooooooooooooow really wow
thnx to share us
good luck where u are
Post a Comment