I'm in Taroko National Park right now, on the top of another beautiful mountain here in this wonderful and beautiful country that I'm living in!
I got here around 7pm and tomorrow will be a full day for me, so it's better take a warm shower and go to bed and sleep like an angel!
I already had a delicious and relaxing shoulder and neck massage and I'm so ready to have a full night of sleeping! Yes I said that, I'm being able to sleep like a "normal" person and not living like a owl, even thought I love being a night person!
Well, I couldn't do that before sharing some pics because I do believe that we must share beautiful things in life!












4 comments:
I think anyone would have a good night sleep after being to such a beautiful place like this.
thank you for the beautiful pictures.
obrigada por partilhar! Fico maravilhada e comovida com a beleza deste mundo...
Beijo grande*
anglo my dear friend i slept like an angel. at 6:40am i was up without any alarm clock and my day was full of wonderful things. i even over came my fear of walking on a suspension bridge!!
jo, voce tem que vir aqui! voce vai adorar esse pais!
beijos
Oi, Leandra!
tudo bem ai' em Taiwan? O que e' que voce pensa que esta' fazendo ai', neste fim de mundo, cheio de parentes do Hao?
Eu recebi, dias atras, um email convidando para participar do site GoodTree. Foi voce mesmo que mandou, ou e' algum spam?
E o Peter, como esta'? Mande saudacoes esmeraldinas a ele, e salve o nosso Verdao!
Depois mando, por email, mais noticias, com fotos.
Mande noticias!
Beijos!
Paulo
Post a Comment