Saturday I left home around 8 AM to go to a beach, any beach! I love the smell of the sea and the feeling on being near it. As it isn't the first time I live in island, I have lived in one in Brasil and it was great, I was very excite to discover this lifestyle here in Taiwan.
Being from a country who owns a beautiful and long coast I use to admire the mysteries of the sea for long. Unfortunately the state I was born in Brasil has no sea, so this increase my passion for it.
Anyway, on my mind I would be back home with a little tan and a huge smile on my face caused by the sunshine day...I was soooooooo wrong!!
Well, there was no sunshine day but only rainy day! Just about 30 Km from the city I live, the sky started become grayer and cloudier and the inevitable came...rain. Came and didn't stop until today, Tuesday!
I was driving to the Northeastern Coast when I realized that my plans for a long and lazy day under the sun would be gone! So, since I was passing by an exit to a famous village I changed my plans and I went to Jiufen that is an old historical town on the top of the mountain where the main attraction is the craft and the tea houses!
It was a very nice going to there. I love how things usually turn out greatly of a frustrate previous plan!
13 years ago











5 comments:
Que lindo! E aquela "tea house" parece-me simplesmente perfeita! Realmente quando menos se espera os momentos bons acontecem! :D
Beijo grande**
HI
how nice to see u having great times ,what a shame abt the weather did not turnd up to ur expectation ,but u still did enjoyed ur day out, its so strange u been in keelung i been there my self what a place .....
u still can have a tan in brasil. u got warm rivers ha ha and golden beaches .specialy in south of Brasil,thanx for sharing
jo, quando voce vem me visitar?
minha casa esta sempre aberta pra voce, seja ela onde for!
nos duas viajando juntas por aqui...com certeza muitos momentos bons acontecerao!
beijos
dusk, sorry but golden beaches are in the north of brasil. i mean, in the south we have wonderful beaches as well, but there the sun doesn't shine 365 days a year. it does up there!
have you been in keelung?? no way? when are you going back here? please let me know!i
well i did got it wrong then ha ha, i was in keelung few times with work. was there 18th months ago. its all depends if they will send me again. it could be brasil next ha ha
i hope so dusk! brasil has its arms opened to welcome you anytime.
btw, i'm going to there in 7 days!
anyhow, next time you travel to taiwan let me know alright?!
Post a Comment