April 19, 2008

My lifesavers

Tonight I went to the hospital to get my medicine and I took my lifesaver to help me to get my lifesaver!

I'm so happy I got it on time! In about a week, if the medicine works well as the other one, I'll be back in shape...I do hope so!

This is my lifetime lifesaver

And this is Alice's hand, my lifesaver in Taiwan!
Thanks Alice for everything!

4 comments:

Noblese said...

I am very happy for you! Hope you are doing fine. Any plans to come to Switzerland for a visit?
Take care and all the best.

Living Away said...

hi noblese!
do you know, i was thinking about 2 weeks ago why i never sent you an email inviting you for a coffee! then i concluded that switzerland took all my energies away that i couldn't even think about that.
i'm so sorry dear!

i really like leaving here and to bo honest i have no plans or will to go there but i promise you now that next time i go there, i'll tell you and we are going to have that coffee/tea!

thank you so much for stopping by!

take care you too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much that you didn't upload other phones about me. ^_^

Take care!!

Alice

Living Away said...

you are very welcome alice and thank you so very much for all you have done to me and for me here!

kisses