I am aPetunia What Flower Are You?
I knew you would put a post about earth day, as caring as always :o)actually April 22 is sort of special for me, its the day I left Libya to come to the UK, 28 years ago!
oh dear anglo, thank you so much! 28 years ago...wow! for sure london and uk have influenced your personality but you remain a libyan man, proud to be from this beautiful and controversy country that inshallah, i'm gonna visited soon!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I knew you would put a post about earth day, as caring as always :o)
actually April 22 is sort of special for me, its the day I left Libya to come to the UK, 28 years ago!
oh dear anglo, thank you so much!
28 years ago...wow! for sure london and uk have influenced your personality but you remain a libyan man, proud to be from this beautiful and controversy country that inshallah, i'm gonna visited soon!
Post a Comment