I don’t know what is happening with me. I have been the most unproductive person ever alive and I’m not exaggerating it at all!
I really don’t know what to do to take me out of this inertia I put myself into! I know for sure it isn’t anybody’s fault, just mine, but I can't move! Unfortunately it's so true! Some psychologists use to say that knowing the problem is half of the way to solve it…I wish it could be true…
I was thinking that I could blame my non-existent thyroid since it really knows how to tie me up, letting me completely immobile, but I don’t know if I will commit a great injustice doing that. It has a great deal of responsibility on my life style but I can’t put all my non-solve issues on its shoulders!
It’s true that I’m not feeling very well lately and I guess I started to swollen a little. My medicines are almost gone, I have only 20 pills left of the major one that I took from Brasil but I still have them and I’m taking them regularly and they should been working properly in my body.
I guess I’m just trying to find something to blame on…that’s terrible!
Also, I realize I’m more productive when I’m sinking in completely blue! I like being into the fall season of myself where I can dig into my inner thoughts and let some of my old leaves fall down to let the newer ones grow.
I’m really living in a hot summer season now. I have met wonderful people here and I have had great time. Nothing, absolutely nothing to complain about!
But this contraction is killing me?! How can I be happy and unproductive? I’m not joking…for example, right now it 5:17PM. I went to bed at 3AM and I slept well until 7. I went out and came back home. I started reading and I felt asleep very soon, awaking up at noon. Well, at least I can’t complain of my lack of sleeping whatsoever!
So, at noon I got up and I opened my cute laptop and read some news, chatted a little and I did some laundry! When I turned my computer on I started to write something I’m really in need to do so and until now I just finished one paragraph. So I as I couldn’t put my mind to work in writing I tried to read. I've spent almost 2 hours in one paragraph and I couldn’t get through it. This really makes me unhappy! I don't know what is going on but I can smell something not so funny!
I have a apartment to clean, Chinese to study, text to write, pictures to classify, songs to organize, CD to burn, calls to make, emails to answer, dishes to wash, books to read, post to write, dinner to make, grocery to buy, comment to comment, class to go and…and nothing!! I didn’t do anything!! I’m feeling tired, heavy and very sleepy!
It really sounds as a thyroidian power is trying to immobilize me! Oh God no…It can’t be true!! No please!! I’m just recovering from a huge crisis…please don’t let me have another one so soon! Please!











9 comments:
My heart goes out to you, I hope you're feeling better soon.
Stay strong.
Ciara
hi,
i hope all those blues will vamish soon. and to see u back in full strenght ,enjoying life a gain .take care
I hope you feel good soon too, I have been feeling lazy a lot lately as well.
Hi Living way,
Thank you so very much for taking some of your time and leaving me a very valuable reminder!
The problem with me is that i realize far more than anyone that grades arent the most important thing,as in life we see many sucess stories for students who were more students of life then students of books! Although i have such a relaization i fail to get myself to chill about my grades...and just like yourself i'm a big fan of reading outside of the circulum....i think its because its my last year im stressing more so than any other year...(not that i never stressed before but now its like omg) yesterday and for that day i managged to forget about school and exams and focused on having a good time which i did....hope all is well at your end..totally love your comments you such an amazing person.
thank you so much for your encouragement's words dear ciara and also, thank you for stopping by!
hey dusk...i can say that i'm stronger than all those thyroid issues, but i get very tired very easily because of it.
thank you for your great support! it means a lot to me and help me to get back on track again!
hi mona...
thank you so much for your kind you are feeling, please check your thyrodian hormones. they are very trick and make up a lot of symptoms!
hi happymoi! thank you so much for stopping by! wow, i'm flattering by your words. thank you so much!
well, i just think that without joy we can't do our best!
i'm so sure you are an outside of the box's thinker and also i'm sure you will get the grades you want!
People go through certain phases in life, and sometimes you end up at the down-curve of a phase. It's okay though, because it won't last. Before you know it, you'll be your normal, energetic, and active self again. =)
Hi Leandra, I am glad to see you are back in action! Full moon and New moon appear to create lethargy/ depression in some people...and then sometimes affects the thought process for long due to fear...
Best wishes.
dear nova...
thank you for your words! i'll believe on them with all my heart!
jc...you are amazing! thanks for being so present and i'm happy you are back again as well!
i'm guided by the moon and i use even to retain more water in full moon what is not good for my kidney at all. once again you got the right way!
i miss you!
It's normal to feel off from time to time :)
Hope you are feeling better now and dont let it get to you, its a phase that goes and comes :)
Post a Comment