I have been in Brasil for 2 weeks and the only thing I have done is going from doctor to doctor, from lab to lab to take my blood out. I'm feeling very tired with this rotine.
What really helps is my niece and my nephew. They are so wonderful!! I have spent a great time with them, with lots of fun and great laughs and this is what is helping me to go through all those crazy medical stuff.
Well last week one of my physicians asked me to change the lab I was having my blood tested and we had a huge surprise: for 2 years I was having a wrong diagnostic and it almost killed me. My kidney was stopping literally. Thank God it was "fixed" on time.
For 2 years my thyroid's hormone doses were getting smaller instead of getting increased and it was responsable for all my endless illness.
It is almost over now, with a huge dose of optmism of course. I'm taking strong medicine to give my body a kind of wake up call. By the way, until now I have done 48 blood tests!
I'll go now to see one of my physicians and I hope it will be the last one for this wee at least!
13 years ago











7 comments:
Que sufoco que devem ter sido estas duas semanas!
Agora que já está devidamente medicada e orientada, espero que melhore o mais rapidamente possível e que o resto da visita seja mais relaxante.
beijinho grande*
Volte depressa!
Wishing you health and peace of mind, body and soul!
Warmly,
Baraka
www.rickshawdiaries.wordpress.com
ohh sweetie i'm so sorry to hear that , it sad to do all that but thank GOD things are getting better now
plz take care of ur self and i'll pray GOD to give you the a good healthy body :))
bye
lu
Hi Leandra,
I wish I could have helped you get some relief from physical and mental suffering, through remote conrol using their photos, as I try to help some whose birth particulars are made known and have succeeded in certain cases.
All the best, and Happy Diwali the festival of light that's today!
hello
how frustrating for u to go through all those tests and waste of time to, u must be nearly where given up, iam so pleased for u u have turned the coner now and things start to brighting up for u, gd luck and hope it will be the last,take care
thats good news I hope, best of luck and i wish you a complete recovery.
I am glad you are enjoying being with family
Dadah, minha querida!!!
Que coisa chata com a sua saude, mas que bom que agora parece que as coisas estao se ajeitando. Eu ia te mandar um email pedindo noticias mas aih me lembrei que o seu blog faz isso por vc, hehehehe! :) Espero que apesar da correria indo a varios medicos vc esteja aproveitando aih o nosso brasil, comendo bastante pao de queijo e arroz com feijao! :D Vou rezar por vc aqui, pra que vc fique boa logo! ;)
Deixa eu te contar um pouquinho sobre como andam as coisas por aqui: estou trabalhando bastante, a cada dia mais perto de concluiro o meu intercambio, que acaba em Abril. Jah estou pensando no que vou fazer depois, mas ainda nao tenho nada muito certo. Outra coisa que tenho feito eh planejar minha viagem com meus pais! Eles estao vindo dia 16/12, vao passar o natal comigo, vamos viajar um pouco pela europa tambem! O Natal vamos passar em Estrasburgo, e depois vamos de carro fazer a rota dos vinhos e pretendemos dormir em Basel!!! :D Soh lembrei de vc!!! :) Pena (?) que vc nao vai estar mais lah, gostaria muito que meus pais te conhecessem. Mas que bom que vc esta por aih e que esta encontrando respostas pras suas questoes de saude. Espero que de tudo certo!!! Deus te abencoe MUITO!!!
Um beijao!!!
Katinha
Ps: vc saberia indicar algum hotel affordable pra eu me hospedar com a minha familia por uma noite lah em Basel? Obrigada! :)
Post a Comment