February 17, 2008

Tainan

I'm in Tainan as I mentioned in my previous post! It was a beautiful warm day with a clear blue sky. I just loved it!
The city was the first capital of the country and one of the oldest one. It has a huge amount of temples and I'm learning a lot here!

I was invited to have a massage in a very cool spa called Socie! I got a very neat suite in a VIP style what I just loved! I had a shower and fabulous beauty products as shampoo, shower's gel, lotions, make up and everything a girl could dream about! As usual the human fact extrapolated all expectations! They were very amiable and very competent as well!
After my massage was done, I didn't walk...I flew as good as I was feeling! It was the best gift ever!

I'm gonna sleep now because tomorrow I have a lot to walk and see and picture and enjoy around here. I just checked the weather and nothing will change! I like that!

Tainan Park!
According to the locals, having water around means good luck!


It's a very peaceful place.
People were doing
Tai Chi Chuan, just ont eh other side.

I love dragons very much!
It's a eternal love!


The Tainan Park!

2 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I saved the Tainan Park picture, it is so beautiful, like a post card.

Living Away said...

that's great to hear anglo!
well, a place like that made my job, photographing, easier!