February 25, 2008

The Oscar Day


For the first time in my life, I'll watch Oscar on Monday morning...
It's 09:30AM here in Taiwan and the Oscar just begun! I don't have any great favorite this year and that means I won't be mad at the end of it!
The curtains are closed to simulate late evening and hot chocolate is ready!!
I loved already, John Stewart is presenting the Oscar 80!

4 comments:

dusk till dawn said...

hi Leandra
iam so pleased to see u having fun, and enjoying ur self at last, u seem so cheerful, smiling, eating alot ha ha, and pluss all the sun is shining a gain, i read ur posts , just i could not comment ,been realy busy and tired wt work, i wish u peaceful and happy times a head , take care

Living Away said...

they dusk!
the sun is gone here in the north of taiwan and maybe shining in the south...so, i'll take this time to read more and take care of some domestic stuff!

thank you very much for you kind observations! you know, i never thought i could like and enjoy here as much as i'm doing! it's a surprise even to myself!

take care!

piccolina said...

John Stewart ROCKS lol don't u think he is the best to present the Oscars !! coz i really do !
well i enjoyed watching it too specially to see the dresses and go like OMG i wanna be a star for like min a week lol but yeah it was amazing :)

Mona Zenhom said...

I watched for the dresses and Jon Stewart too!