
I miss sunlight so very much! I'm from Brasil, I'm a Sahara lover, I'm a tropical woman!! Sun and blue sky are things that really are important to me!!
My mood and my energy change drastically with the weather! I wish I could see at least a little bit of the blue sky or get a little warm by the sun light...well I didn't get any of those since I arrived here and according to the weather previsions, I won't get it soon!
Due to the pollution, the clouds are very dense making the landscape heavy and not very desirable! I want to go out to have fun so badly, but the cold I got is still demanding some resting!
Well, since I don't have much to do in this condition, I went to Blockbuster and I got thrilled when I saw some very recognizable DVDs. So I got the lasted Gilmore Girls episode and I could be happier!! Then a quick stop at Carrefour to fulfill my necessities of being very comfortable at home , under the blanket, in raining days! VoilĂ !!!
Now dear rain rains!!











3 comments:
hello
realy feel sorry for u the weather has not been kind to u. but u know in those months the weather is cold and rainy, so humid to, u choosed the wrong months.u said ur a brazilian soul loves the blue sky and clear sea, tropical ur, woooooooooow is that refeering to tropicana beach ha ha,tawain is a very busy place and so polluted to.get ur mood and energy back in holiday mood, staying in bed will not do u any good apart of blaming the weather ,gd luck
I know what you mean about the weather - sun especially. I love the sun in Egypt even in the summer when it's stinking hot. In the winter, the sun seems to nap a bit more than usual, which makes the air much cooler. I'm from the Washington, DC area of the US and let me tell you I know all about rain and cloudy days, humidity, fog and pollution. Hang in there and remember it's only passing. The sun will shine again!!!
hey dusk...
beach tropicana is funny!! lol
i'll be here for about 2 months, and you are right i really chose the wrong time.
the point is that my immunity system is not good at all and i get sick very easily. as i'm still recovering from a unhealthy phase of my life, i can't expose myself to rain and pollution daily or i'm gonna get "sicker".
but good news!! i'm going to thailand in 2 weeks and that's my friend is really fun!!
hi marian, thanks for stopping by!
i lived in blacskburg, va, for about 6 years. it was my 1st living away experience. in the middle of the blue ridge i can tell there is no pollution at all! in fact this is the first time in my life that i'm expose to it!
the time i was living in blacksburg and/or in baden, switzerland, i had to face heavy periods of the winter but it was possible to get blue sky often and that's what i'm missing the most!
since i got here i didn't see any tiny spot of blue sky!
oh egypt!! i went to cairo twice last year and i have no doubt that it was the best time of my life!
Post a Comment