13 years ago
January 23, 2008
I'm Gonna Be Auntie Again!
Congratulations my sweethearts!!
I'm sooooo happy that I feel my heart is gonna jump out of my chest!! I can't believe my baby is gonna be a dad!!
My baby is gonna have a baby!!!
I love you so much, so much!! You my baby, you mean the world to me! I love you as you were my own son! I took care of yourself since the first day you were born, my little brother!! Then, when our father passed away, I took care of yourself daily as my obligation and I couldn't he happier to have you in my life in such a painful moment!
There is no words in any language that can express what I'm feeling now!!
Ma, my dearest sister-in-law, my sister by heart, my super-best friend...I love you very much!
Thank you so much for making me an aunt again!! I'll never thank you enough!
Congratulation loves of my life!!
I'm Gonna Be Auntie Again!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Leandra I can feel your happines ! hugs ! im happy for you !!
thank you so much lorena!! i'm really really happy!!
i can't stop smiling!! i'm sure if i picture myself, i'll have hearts coming out of my eyes!!
congratulations to all of you :o)
Que óptimo!!
Os meus parabéns e muitas felicidades ao bebé, aos pais e à tia babada!
Beijo grande**
thank you anglo!!
joana, muito obrigada querida!!
minha cunhada fala a mesma coisa, so que no brasil nos falamos "babona"!
beijo!
what a happy news , i wish u all happiness, i'm sure ur over the moon, that will make ur holiday even exciting,
congratulations,
thank you so much, dusk!!!
i'm beyond happy!! i think i'm gonna being in this state of grace forever now!
tia babona então!
:)
Parabéns novamente!
Beijo*
Post a Comment