I got a cold once again...i'm feeling so weak physically, mentally and spiritually... also this been alone even with people around me is getting me tired!
I went to Taipei on New Year's Eve and it was nice. The fireworks from the 101, the tallest building in the world, was amazing but I didn't enjoy it as I use to do.
I'm a very sensitive woman, much more than I would like to be, and with a heartbroken... I really couldn't enjoy much.
So, I went out for not being home feeling pitiful for myself and also because I was in huge need of distraction to take my mind away of the unexpected events in Brasil.
At midnight here when the hopes of a very good year is renewed with great enthusiasm, they were burying my aunt over there...life is strange...and must go on...
I'll post the pics late, I'm not in the mood right now!!
It was a very windy night and since I'm still recovering from the 2 years mistakes of the laboratory where I was having my blood tested, as I've blogged, my immunity system is still a little down. To make a long story short...I got a cold!
But what is getting on my nerves is the heat/air condition of my apartment. The remote control is in Chinese and I've tried all kinds of combinations possible and imaginable to higher the temperature and the only thing I can do is lower it even more or less. I set it to 25C degrees when it was shown 15C, pressed some buttons, it worked. Few minutes late I'm really freezing an the temperature shown is only 11C!! I'm gonna freeze here!
I tried to call the front desk, but the internal communication system is all in Chinese also. I have no idea which button to press and there is a lot!! So, I'm stuck! I'm having fever all day long and it's still very windy, rainy and cold outside impossibiliting me to go out to ask for help personally.
I'm spending all day long under a cozy blanket with my cute laptop on my lap, where it is suppose to be I presume!!
Sniff sniff, this illiterate life is very hard!!!
I hope tomorrow I wake up cold-free and very animated. I have a long year to deal with and a lot of things to do! But for now I'll enjoy my effortless night!!!
14 years ago











4 comments:
Que dias tão cheios de acontecimentos...
Lamento pela perda das suas tias, espero que a sua família reencontre um pouco de paz e sossego agora.
Sei bem o flagelo do cancro e a tristeza das mortes por ele provocadas.
Um beijo grande no coração e as melhoras dessa constipação!
Um bom 2008 com tudo de bom!
of course it must be difficult for you on your own at the moment, after the bad news from Brasil. I hope your cold gets better (its 2c in london today) and i hope the rest of the year is a happy and healthy one for you and your family.
try to find a buttom with this character: 暖房 or something similar to the first character. It means "heating". Then, adjust the temperature.
querida jo!!
voce e absolutamente linda!! muito obrigada por seu apoio e suas palavras de carinho sempre de encontro com minhas dores!
eu ainda irei a portugal te ver!
um beijo enorme minha querida amiga!
um super 2008 pra voce!
dear anglo!!
thank you so much. as you also live away, you know how painful are those news!
long life to our blogs in 2008!!
2C?? oh god!! i'm complaining about what then?!
john, you are a life safer!! wow, thank you so very much!!!
i wish you a very warm 2008!!
Post a Comment