December 31, 2007

Tia Eucresina...


I just got a message from my youngest brother saying that our auntie Eucresina has passed away...she was struggling with cancers...yes, it was more than one or two types...

I'm glad I could hug her in my time in Brasil!
She was very weak but as a very strong lady she was, she was doing her best to keep her smile up!! Oh God, that woman has suffering a lot and I guess her cancers weren't the worst things she dealt with...

May God have mercy on her soul!

3 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I am very sorry for your sad loss
my condolenses to you and your family.
May God be with you all

dusk till dawn said...

so sad to hear the loss of ur dear Auntie, may god bless her

Living Away said...

thank you so much for your support, dear friends! in a strange way i really feel comfortable with you around...
thank you!