I'm going to Taiwan tomorrow morning. It will be about 42 hours trip and I didn't pack yet...well, I have everything organized and I just need to pack, literally!
It will be my first time in Asia and I'm so very excited, except for the long time inside an airplane and the long time waiting at airports!!
As soon as I recovery from jetleg, about 14 hours, I'll start blog regularily again!! I mean, I hope so!
13 years ago











4 comments:
:D
Boa viagem! E volte depressa, please!**
have great times,and send us new photes dear.
wow Taiwan!!! Have a great time there!!!!
querida jo!
muito obrigada querida!! nossa que saudades!! sera que eu atendi ao seu pedido e voltei?
beijo no coracao!
lovelyh,
thank you for stopping by! as soon as i found my cam's cable i'll blog the many neat pics i already took!
brujita...i need to pinch myself because i still don't believe i'm here!!
i'll have a great time for sure as soon as my jetlag let me!! thanks
Post a Comment