October 12, 2007

What a Week!

I'm very immerse on my packing, carrying along and around not just boxes but my life also!
This week has been very very hard mentally, emotionally and physically and I'm really drained! Something that I was wait for in a certain way, came up and it was very depressing and made me have nightmares and disturb sleeping for some days!! And something I wasn't waiting for but that happened in a very fast way and into a complete cycle also came up to increase my list of dilemmas and concernings!!

What a week!!! What a week!!

As usual I will get over all that and some more!
I'm used to hear that I'm very strong and that I can take anything on my shoulders and on my heart and for very long time. Well, I just realized that it isn't a good thing at all!!
As people know I can take absolutely everything and anything they through all kind of heavy feelings on me as I were a deposit of emotions!! This is really makes me very tired!!!

I really don't how I take it, I just know that I take it!!

No comments: