October 10, 2007

Dream to Reality

I got back from Cairo yesterday morning and I started packing my house already! From a beautiful dream directly to a cold reality!

I really don't understand how I can be so happy just for being there! It was a short trip, but a very intense one and I could see the famous Ramadan's lantern! They are sooooo beautiful!!

Well, reality knocked my door and I have a lot to do and I really mean a lot! If someone is passing by, please stop to give me a hand!!

Sunset on the Nile! By me!

The magic Nile! By me


4 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

glad you had a nice break

good luck with all the packing.

Anglo-Libyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Analog Girl said...

Lindo!! Adorava fazer esssa viagem em breve.

Boa sorte com as mudanças!**

Living Away said...

anglo, if you have some free time, stop by! lol

hey jo!!
olha essa foi a minha segunda viagem ao egito, e eu quero voltar muitas vezes mais!!!
e um lugar lindo, magico e as pessoas sao extremamente amaveis!!

muito obrigada pelo seu carinho, moca bonita!!

beijo