October 17, 2007

Moving Log

Wow, what a week!!
I'm already in a hotel, my stuff has been packed and taken to be shipped to Brasil!

Yesterday I cried a lot in my very empty apartment and I realized that I never lived so much time inside a home as I did with this one. It became my safe place, where I could be myself 24/7 without any criticism and censure!

Seeing my books going away from me knocked my heart. Seeing all the furniture I have used for 4 years gone made me realized how home is an important thing to me. I really liked this place. I don't know yet if this affection came because of the time I spent on it or because I felt so alone here that my home really embraced me, being my friend and my confident.

I said to a friend that I didn't live in Switzerland those 4 years, I lived inside my apartment and it could be at any country! A city was living near my windows and I could see it waking up and going to sleeping every day when its lights went on and off...

I'm out my "little sweet house" as someone once referred to it...

I'm having strange feelings about being secure and about starting over again, but one thing I know for sure...I will survive!!

I have documented all the moving moves, but I can't download the pics for technical problems. I'll do it as soon as I get a computer in Brasil.

I'm feeling so mentally and physically drained that last night I went to bed at 10 PM. At 7 I was having breakfast and trying to deal with a very angry Swiss lady this time of the morning. I'm in a very small hotel, in an even smaller village and it looks like she runs it because she got mad on me just because I asked for a cappuccino for breakfast…

Ah, all my plants found a place to stay. I even saw a sir getting one violet with so much care that got me emotional!

Tomorrow I'll spend all day long in a spa, taking all the bad feelings and stress away. It was a gift that I really appreciate! It's better for me to go to sleep or the lady closes the door...

5 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I hope you are feeling better now after all this stressful time.

Anonymous said...

Oi Lê,
como se diz aqui no nosso Brasil,
não há bem que não acabe nem mal que dure pra sempre.
Este mal acabou!!!!!!!!!!!! ufa...
Se vier a floripa, me ache!
Bj,
Rita

dusk till dawn said...

lets u just remember the happy days. we all live wt gr8 memories .past so quick wt times, at least u had a spa full of energy and stress free, u will be back where u belong ,life has to start a gain. wish u luck ,and find a happy place wich will bring u smiles a gain

Anonymous said...

Good for you to leave CH!

Living Away said...

Thank you so much for all your words and caress, dear blogger friends.
As soon as I have free time I'll come back to my blog routine! I do miss reading my favorite blogs that I miss a lot!
Thank you very very much!