October 4, 2007

Cairo, I'm coming!!!


I really can't believe, but I'm going to Cairo tomorrow afternoon! My heartbeat increases hugely just thinking about it! I'm so thrilled!!!


I won't stay longer, only 5 days, but I do not have anything to complain about!!! 5 days in Egypt is time enough to get all the life's elixir I need to keep going!

The Nile, the Sahara...I'm going see you again!!!!

I'll be back on 9th to start packing!!

6 comments:

piccolina said...

heyyy jump over to tripoli , i'll try to make my house a 5 starts hotel :))

enjoy even though i hate egypt !! and yes 5 days are really enough there lol

LU

Anglo-Libyan said...

have a great short holiday, you desreve it :o)

dusk till dawn said...

well what can i say, just have a wonderful times , enjoy ur self, see much places as u can do not forget to ride my camel ha ha i wish i could be ur guid tour.ha ha

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! :)

Warmly,
Baraka
http://rickshawdiaries.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Leandra,

I visited your blog after a long time and read the old posts too...I wish you all the best!

Living Away said...

lu, you are the best!! don't invite me twice because i go!!!
thanks dear!!


dear anglo!!
you are always so sweet! thank you so much! it was short holiday for sure but very intense! i just love going to cairo!


dear dusk!!
i'm sooooooo afraid to camels!! they are very very tall and i'm very short. i can walk under their bellies without touching my head on them! but one day i'll be brave enough to ride one!!


thanks baraka!! i really had a great time!


dear jc!!
i miss you!! thank you so much for coming back!
how are you dear? i always think about you!