I thought I knew what bureaucracy was, after all I was born in Brasil!!
Oh poor and saint innocence!! What a “happy illusion”!!
Come to Switzerland and you will be introduced to the real land of bureaucracy my friends!!
I imagined that my list of problems would increase having only 19 days, thank God, for living Switzerland for good, but not that much for sure!
Can you believe that even my drive license, a personal document, they want to retrain!?
It’s my drive license for God sake!! Mine!! I need it to drive wherever I'm in, people?!?!











3 comments:
yeah why would they need that ??? strange but i'm sure they have thier reasons !!
ahh GOD life is becoming more dif as the days go by !!
take care sweetie
LU
hi .
well thats realy not what i thought,its ur own private thing , belongs to u ,as any other personal things ,strange ,sorry ur facing this, hope brazil will cheer u up
oh guys!! you are the best!!thank you so much for all your support!
lu, reasons to give us, foreign people who live in switzerland, a nervous breaking down they do have and a lot!!!
dusk, i do agree with you! if i leave my drive license here, how can i drive in brasil? when i moved to here i brought my drive license from the usa with me and i transfered it. so, i got 2: one from the usa and another from here. the usa one is expired already and if i need to return the one i have, what am i gonna do?
weird, very weird!!
Post a Comment