September 28, 2007

I'm coming home once again

Oh god, I’m exhaust of being sick!! The question hammering my mind is how an inexistent thyroid can put myself in such a trouble? How can a human being feel so much pain?? I have pain all over my joins and muscles and as soon as I get out of the bed in the morning, I can’t hold anything. My hands are so swollen that I need to do a massage on them and wait at least 15 minutes to try to put them to work.

I have so much to do. So much…and I’m doing it on turtle steps but I’m doing it!!
I’m getting everything organized on time, following my schedule/plan to pack all my stuff before October 15th when the shipping company will come to get it all.
Another very important thing I did was contracting a cleaning company! I did it because I don’t want to have any headache with the real state office.

I was told and proved and double proved that when they come to check on the apartment, they use white gloves to do so if the housemaid, myself, was the one who did the cleaning and of course they never approve it and they charge good for every single spot they think they find.

So, I own 2 apartments in Brasil and I need to paint the entire places every single time I have a new tenant. Here it doesn’t work like that. My building is 10 years old and it was painted only when it was constructed and never more, inside and outside!
I do remember my shock when I opened the door of the flat and I saw dirty walls, dirty floor. I wrote every single stain down; I complained for the dirtiness and I just got a look like…these 3rd world people…I do remember it!!

Anyway… I really don’t want another headache on Swiss matters in my life whatsoever!!
I can’t believe I’m getting out of here…

I’m not in Brasil yet but I started having a life, a normal life already! I got appointments with my doctors, I booked a 2 days in a spa, I have at least 8 invitations for dinners with old buddies, I’ll visit a dear friend in her hometown, I’ll stay few days with my dear cousin Silvana and I just announced the day I’ll arrive today! So, it’s just the beginning!!!

I’m sooooooo happy!!! I’m coming baby!!!

Anyhow…I’ll arrive in Brasil on October 19th, technically as “homeless”, what doesn’t bother me at all!
I love the feeling of getting at home or the feeling of having a home to call mine!! I feel secure, I feel save and I also have a feeling of belonging to somewhere…I use to say that I live in my home and for mere chance my home is in Switzerland.

I’m a kind of woman who considers a home the most important thing ever.

I’m coming to my big home, what a blessing! Thank you God!! Thank you!

No comments: