Me in Montreux, Switzerland, last week-end
Sometimes I think I’m not simply from another country, but from another planet or I even have doubts if I really exist.
I look at pictures, I look at mirrors and it’s so usually it’s hard to see myself completely, an entire person, an unbroken woman. I have glued my pieces so many times and for sure I have lost some of them by the places I have been exposed and dilacerated.
Life has taken so much of myself…I have reinvented myself so many times to survive that I don’t know for sure where I started and where I will end.
Did I change that much or I’m still that scared little girl that asked her father to sleep with her because of the non-terror movie on TV? Well, hard to find out!
It’s hard to find out because I don’t look like to myself anymore, even though I never paid much attention to myself before to know exactly if I do or don’t!
What I really know is that since I was that scared little girl I heard that I’m not from this world or that I don’t exist…may be I really don’t!
I know also that I’m not from here. In my birthday certificate is written that I was born in Tupaciguara, Brasil, but people from there were the firsts ones to say that I was not from that small town since I didn’t get involved in a gossip life they used to live, or in the “what do you own” lifestyle and so on…
I’m not from there, I’m not from here…I’m from where then…in fact I think I belong to many places and at the same time I don’t belong to any, having the “freedom” to belong to where my heart is!











4 comments:
Curiosamente esse é um assunto que também tem ocupado os meus pensamentos. A vida está em constantante mudança e é sempe dificil acompanhar, ou acompanhar as nossas próprias mudanças. Também já não consigo completar o puzzle da minha vida/personalidade/o que for...
Parece que crescer significa andar mais à deriva do que em terreno seguro. Ando a descobrir isso agora...
Beijo grande**
Oi minha querida!!!
Eu particularmente nao sou muito fa de terreno seguro e tenho notado que quanto mais os anos passam, mas me encontro e me perco de mim mesma!
Beijo no coracao!!
oh sweetie , that picture touched me .
i understand how u feel and i believe that is how lots of ppl feel
i was born in libya and i'm libyan but i don't feel like i wanna live here simply coz i don't feel that i belong to libya , maybe i'm wrong bt it'll take some time to find out !
Dear Piccolina...
You're always so sweet!!!
You are right, it takes time to find out to where we belong to! I didn't find it yet even though I have some places in my heart... now i need to figure out how to get to some of those places!
Kisses dear and good luck on your search!
Post a Comment