June 2, 2007

They arrived

At Zurich University, Universität Zürich!

Marcelo, Marly and the happy sister!

I jumped on Marcelo's neck as soon as I saw them, at Zurich airport! I love my little brother sooooo much!!!

Oh my God, what anxiety!! I saw them already through the glass's wall!!!!


My little brother and my sister-in-law arrived!!I'm soooooo happy that I can't put it on words!!! Oh God, I love them so so much!!!
Even though was rainning all the time, we had fun!!! We went to Zurich and we walked a lot under the rain watching Marcelo performing "Singin' in the Rain" choreography! We laughed good!!
What a bless to have our family around us!!!

Tomorrow we will go to Paris and for sure we will have a really good time!! Marcelo is very funny, very outgoing and Marly is just amazing!! She is not just a sister-in-law, she is my friend and we get along very very well!!
I'm very happy, more than that, I'm exploding in happiness yo be able to travel around and spend good time with my brother and his wife!!
I love you guys!! I really love you!!

4 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

you are beaming with happiness, I hope inshaAllah it lasts for ever.

enjoy your relatives :o)

piccolina said...

aweeee .. i'm so happy for u sweetie , you have such a cute brother and a very kind " looks like " sister in law :)
have fun

Karen said...

Fun!

Enjoy your time with your brother and sister in law. It's great having family visit, isn't it?

Living Away said...

Anglo thank you so much!! I do hope it lasts forever as well!!
There is nothing better in life than being with our beloved ones!!

Thank you Piccolina!!!
Yes, youa re right!! My broter is so cute and my sil is like a real sister to me! We get along very very well!

Karen, thanks a lot! I enjoyed every single second with them. In 10 years I'm living abroad, it's the first time my brother visit me!
It was beyond wonderful!!