May 16, 2007

Good days, good friend!

Last Wednesday I went to Singen, Germany, to pick my dear friend Natália up that came from Stuttgart to spend some few days with me here in Switzerland.
We have being friends for about 20 years and this friendship is just starting! I do know we are going to be friends forever, doesn’t matter the paths we take in life, we will cross each other ways as we always did!!
Nat, you are much more than a friend to me, you are a sister!! I love you girl!

Natália and I having fun and being brave at a Café in Singen

Germany's country side road

Thank God it has clear signs! I can get lost so easily!!

Crossing German/Swiss border

Almost crossing Swiss's border and facing theirs "polite" officers

Switzerland's countryside road

3 comments:

Noblese said...

Enjoy your time with your friend, friends are jewels to cherish.

Anonymous said...

Eu quero ir tbemmmmmmmmm!!heheh,bejos
Ma

Living Away said...

Noblese I really agree with you!! I'm a very blessed person because I have many wonderful friends and Natalia is one of them who I really enjoy being with!
Thank you for stopping by!

Ma, in 8 days you'll be here!!!
I can't believe that yet!