April 29, 2007

I'm tired!

"Restfulness", by me

I’m tired of being sick! I’m tired of being tired! I’m tired of living in a place and my life is living in another one. I’m tired of looking around without seeing anything! I’m tired of being next to my dearest ones just by phone, sms and messenger. I’m tired of drinking water. I’m tired of seeing life going by, through the changing color of the leaves. I’m tired of being helpless! I’m tired of looking for myself. I’m tired of being invisible down the streets. I’m tired! I’m tired of looking at blank papers without having any expressivities coming out of my soul. I'm tired of feeling out of place. I’m tired of my sleepless. I’m tired of orange juice from boxes. I’m tired of being strong. I’m tired of being alone. I’m tired of being! I’m tired of living away!I’m tired of being away. I’m tired of my white walls. I’m tired of tasteless coffee. I'm tired of needing comfort. I'm tired of feeling uncovered. I’m tired of making my bed every morning! I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of feeling worthless. I’m tired of having pain all over my body, days and nights long! I'm tired of being susceptible. I'm tired of being breakable. I’m tired of white t-shirts. I'm tired of taking medicines!
I’m tired, extremely tired!


5 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I think you are mainly tired of living away.

I really hope that you get to live in your beloved country, Brasil, thats where your heart & soul belong and I am sure thats where you will be a happier person.

not an easy decision but good luck :o)

Living Away said...

yes, i'm tired of living away for sure anglo!!
i'll get over...thank you so much for your support!!

Noblese said...

Hi there, sorry to hear that. Would sitting in the sun and breathing fresh air help a bit sooth this tiredness? or even sitting in a garden on a lake? I think being away from home is a sacrifice one carries around with oneself.
Keep the courage and get well soon.

Living Away said...

thank you very much dear noblese. unfortunately it isn't just homesickness that is affecting me this way, it's always a healthy problem. but you are more than right, and we from sunny countries know that sun is very good medicine for those things!

She said...

im tired too.
i typed 'im tired of being strong' into google and this came up.
im tired of living away too..
im so, so tired.
im glad im not the only one.
thank you.