April 26, 2007

Results

I just got the results of my blood test! Of course I couldn't understand it as soon as I looked at it. There is another measure unit that I never heard about in my life and I need to check some conversion tables to get to know what is going on with me.
I’m so naïve!! How come I still can think that I’ll get some smooth thing in Switzerland!?!
So, I have no idea how long I’m trying to convert nmol/l to nanog./dl

I wanted to compare the results with my last exams in Brasil, so what did I do? I logged in at Labormed
, entered with my lab ID and my password and voila, all my exams here in my screen. Easy, piece of cake as things must be!

I called the lab in Uberlândia to thank them for their professionalism and to relate how things are doing here in the first world called Switzerland, the spotless country…the world is full of lies, no doubt about it!

So, as I doubted or as I knew for sure I’m not ok! In fact I’m not ok at all, but it doesn’t upset me because I can revert it with the help of my wonderful doctors in Brasil.

What upset me is what I can’t do, what I can’t avoid, what I can’t make, what I can’t solve, what I can’t prove, what I can’t stop…

3 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I am not sure what to say except I hope all goes well with you.

Living Away said...

well, you already said enough dear anglo...thank you so much for your support. i'll get over as i did another times, inshallah!

Anglo-Libyan said...

inshaAlah ya Leandra :o)
have a good weekend.