March 31, 2007

I cannot believe!!!

Almost 6:30AM, and I was thinking about going to Zurich in a few hours, on a Saturday morning, just to stroll at Bahnhofstrasse and laugh a little with the super-high-astronomical prices they have over there, since it’s the 6th most expensive street in the world.
Anyway….I decided to check at yahoo weather to make sure the sun would shine and for my surprise it was showing 1C°and snowing as you can see below
.



In an action of extreme surprise, I walked to the window, looking at my monitor thinking how crazy yahoo weather was…1 C° plus snow? Yeah, right, make me laugh!!
How come it could be happening if today was a beautiful sunshine day with a blue sky? How come??
So, I opened the curtains and my eyes didn’t believe on what they were seeing…
It's snowing!! Again!!
Oh God, have merci!!!

2 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I am sorry that this spoiled your day but it was funny to read :o)

good to see you back blogging

Living Away said...

hey anglo...yes, i'm back!! when i'm very happy or very sad i just need a time out from everything, even from myself if i could do that...
today is a sunshine day and i hope it will last...