
If one day I die, I wanna die like this gorgeous couple…smiling and loving!
This couple was found by archeologists in Italy and probably they were there loving each other on the eternal peace for more than 5.000 years and now the light is on to disturb their romance...
When I saw this picture I got myself very emoted by its power! This picture is the pure translation of happiness and I found out, looking at this couple, that the conception of happiness is not abstract anymore for me. It’s visible that happiness is a concrete and real feeling that can extent to eternity easily!
5000 years smiling and loving…it’s wonderful!
Well, talking as museologist now, I don’t like at all when things like that happens. I mean, it was a huge amount of effort and research to find a spot like this one, many people and traveling and hours reading and studying… but I can’t let it go without expressing my consternation feeling! I don’t like this kind of disturbance at all.
As I have said, the light is on…they won’t have peace to love each other anymore… the world will be always around or between them! Now, they have all the eyes looking at them just the way I did and I’m doing now, delighting with their smile, and their expression of being really happy!
They are so truth beautiful that I don’t get tired of admiring those 2 lovers smiling at each other eternally!
I know that if the archeologist had not found out about them, I would not know the real value and the real meaning of being eternal in love, however I have my reservations about interfering or changing or disturbing people’s choice!
According to said Elena Menotti, the archeologist, she and her group have spent 25 years working in Pompeii and they got very excite with their discovery! Well, no doubt about it and I must congratulate her for being so persuasive in her work.
My concerning is about the future of this couple. They are going to many labs to do thousand of x-ray to find out where, when, why and so on about their lives. Then, maybe they come back to their place and maybe to some museum outside Pompeii or even Italy to be expose under powerful lights.
I’m completely against of taking treasures of any kind from the specific places they belong to and expose them in another places as their possessions. That’s why I admire Dr. Zahi Hawass so much in his crusade to get back what belongs to Egypt and Egyptians by right!
Unfortunately is not rare to find unscrupulous and unethical scientists and museologist in this field. Under the name of “spreading the humanity culture” pieces are sold pricey and then disappear in some collection over the world.
However what really upsets me is this couple choice! What about their own choice, of being in their place embraced at each other to eternity? They don’t belong to any museum, they don’t belong to any lab and nor to scientists. They belong to each other and I have my heart broken when I imagine this beautiful smile being taken away from them.
Taking away…oh God…they will be separate at least during the tests for sure…not fair…not fair at all!
Please don't end a love story, don't move them from the place they chose to spend eternity in! Allow this eternal embrace!!












6 comments:
Terminarão juntos, de certeza. Acho que não há ninguém que não fique pelo menos esperançado quando vê esta imagem.
É simplesmente lindo...
very interesting post living away.
the subject of taking other countries treasures is very important, here in London when you go to the British Museum which is great but there is nothing British about it as it is full of other cultures/countries treasures.
I was in Athens few years ago and in the Metro station near the Acropolis they have a big display of a replica of the Elgin Marbles which used to be part of the acropolis that was stolen by a British man and brought to London, they are in the British Museum, Greece rightly so has been trying unsuccessfully for many years to get them back. they belong in Greece.
I am familliar with Dr. Zahi Hawass work as we get a lot of documentaries here about his work.
analog...voce ta certa! essa foto da uma esperanca boa na gente ne!? eles sao lindos demais e eu espero do fundo do meu coracao que eles jamais se separem!
dear anglo!!
i stopped going to natural and historical museums because i can't take it anymore. also, i can't stand museum's authorities saying that those treasures are well-maintained/safe with them.
it would be wonderful if we could clone dr. hawass!!! he has a great passion for his country and he works hard to get back what was took out!
thanks anglo!!
Dear Leandra,
What if I say (like my ancestors) that the whole universe is a museum of God, that is the Formless Creator, whose most beautiful physical representation is our planet Earth that man tries to divide into numerous parts by drawing imaginary lines over its face and then giving them different names!
And, human form as Earth's once upon a time the best image that, although still functional, is progressively becoming more and more erratic or forgetful with the passage of time - earth/ man being over 4.6 billion years old today!
jc, i really agree with you...that's why i don't like at all the possibility of thos two greast lovers getting out of the place they chose to be, eternally!
i just heard that they are aleady in some lab and the they wil beexse in a museum!
i wish we could respect a little more, the museum of god! i include myself on this list!
Leandra, the wise ancients had realized Heavenly Bodies, with (Mother) Earth as the best among all physical forms - as much living as any 'life' upon it. The fact is also realized today, but only to this extent that our planet earth - despite it being over 4 billion years old - is the most beautiful place within our galaxy and maybe outside it. And yet we tend to take it for granted and are looking for more intelligent life than man outside (maybe because 'familiarity breeds contempt')!
Thus perhaps it is only a matter of time when She would perhaps set everything in order! At least, the ancients believed it to be a cyclic phenomenon - like occurence of day after every night. However, Her day, and also night, have long duration! And, we don't know Her purpose: What is She looking for? And, we call ourself intelligent!
Post a Comment