Yeah, that’s great news!!
The children can wait, no problem at all!! They just got AIDS and as everybody knows it’s an insignificant illness and it doesn’t affect much either body, mind, behavior, social contact, human relations and so on. Of course those 452 children can wait for the bureaucratic decisions!! No problem at all...I don't know why I'm being so intransigent!
The children can wait, no problem at all!! They just got AIDS and as everybody knows it’s an insignificant illness and it doesn’t affect much either body, mind, behavior, social contact, human relations and so on. Of course those 452 children can wait for the bureaucratic decisions!! No problem at all...I don't know why I'm being so intransigent!
I can’t stop asking myself when the world’s authorities, scientists, human right’s councils, UN, Red Cross will pay attention to the crucial issue of that trial?? When those hundred children who were victims of a cruel and violent act will be more important than political affairs?
I don’t have a personal involvement with this “case”, but I think about a devoted mother taking her child to the hospital with a common cold and getting the same child back with AIDS! It’s insane!! This is pure cruelty!
We are living in a very unfair world where we can't separate anymore good and bad, devil and angel, bandit and police, killer and savior...I feel that my emotions are upside down also!
It could happen to my family, to your family…












7 comments:
Unfortunately I’m not surprise with youtube comments and do you know why? Because of this false truth we are living lately!
The values were changed drastically and the media has a huge interference on it.
I would like to know the reaction of this “fair world” if nurses and doctors were suspected of infecting 1 child, just one, with AIDS in some country so-called first world!?
I don’t know Anglo how people see difference between a child who was born or died in country A from a child who was born or died in country B!
I’m so sorry for all those horrible words people said about Libya and Libyans. I’m so sorry dear friend… so sorry!!!
please do not apologise, its people like you that make me think that the world is still a good place.
Thank you for posting about this and making us informed!
anglo...i didn't do anything. i wish i could do something effective to improve at least one child's life!!
i really don't deserve those wonderful and sweet words of yours.
thank you very very much! i'll never forget them!!
jessica, thanks for stopping by.
i have written more about it and if you want know it better you can read this post http://the-sadness-of-living-away.blogspot.com/2005/12/who-is-responsible.html and/or go to anglolibyan's blog at http://anglolibyan.blogspot.com/
for some reason the link didn't open !!!
but i totally agree with u , it's crazy and i keep my self from thinking of it coz i get so mad !!!
i mean how the .... oh it's just more than i can imagine !!
thanks sweetie , you really have an amazing heart and i wish everyone does !! we wold have been happier !!
Mineirinho,
Yes, it's a very sad story!...it's a crime against humanity, but the Bulgarian nurses are innocent. Some says it might be caused by the poor situation for the hospitals and the health ministry in Libya, and some says it was perpetrated by the Qadhafi agents, because this Aids crime took place after an assassination plot against the Libyan dictator, and the security agencies in the Qadhafi regime wanted to make the Libyan people b distracted and get busy with another topic. so the Qadhafi agencies can reorganize the house and get everything on track! In short: in both cases Qadhafi is the responsible!
Post a Comment