January 28, 2007

Yep, I got it!


Yep, I got that so called common cold with all the symptoms it has!!
Last night it reached its worst stage and I don't have anything to complain about it! You did a very good job, dear common cold!

Every single muscle of my body hurts, I have fever, my nose is blocked, and I’m coughing and sneezing a lot!

I’m taking all the care measures as
**extra rest ùplenty of liquids
**blow nose gently to avoid damaging nasal passages or eardrums
**throat pastilles to soothe my sore throat
**appropriate medications to relieve those awful symptoms
**and wait until it decides to get another victim!!

Yeah, I gotta go. My bed is calling me!!

Warm yourself if you are living in some cold land around the globe!!

6 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I hope the worst is over and that you are much better now :o)

piccolina said...

heyyy sweetie , i'm sorry for that , i guess we all know how you do feel !!!
i'm not worried about you coz you seems to know how to take good care of your self " great " :)
hope you'll be 100% well soon
bye bye

Analog Girl said...

Espero que melhore depressa.
Beijinho***

Sever said...

I'm trying to warm myself.
But I can't go out, putting all these blankets on my back!

Recover soon, poor :)

& I know one warm place. If we could go there (sigh)

Living Away said...

Thank you guys!! It was a long week, but now I'm back to normal...or almost!!

It isn't easy to keep warm here in Switzerland. I do envy Piccolina and Analog for living in sunshine land. Poor Sever, Anglo and me, we are searching for warm places!!

Once again, thank you!!

que sera sera said...

Hope you are feeling better by now.