January 11, 2007

I slept!!!

After more than 55 hours awake, with just 3 hours napping in between, I slept for 11 hours consecutively without and interruption.
I feel so fresh and so energetic!!
Of course I needed to take a medicine, but I really didn’t care this time! Being on bed and knowing for sure that in about half hour I would be able to sleep just made me pleased.

So, my task list is huge and I’m so ready to absorb every single second of this vigor. I already turned my engine on more than 3 hours ago and I just stopped here to announce the good news: I slept!!!

How nice is a very good night of sleeping!!!

7 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I am very pleased for you, you deserved it :o)

Living Away said...

You are right, I really deserved it!!!
I just hope I can sleep all night long again!

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling when you get enough sleep after sleepless nights or even hours..
ahhh so refreshing.. I call it battary charging.. i so need it every now and then.

Analog Girl said...

As suas insónias fazem as minhas parecer brincadeira, mas conheço bem o desespero de não dormir. Fico muito contente! Finalmente!
:)

Living Away said...

Hey Ema...in a strange way, I'm happy I'm not alone in this sleepless world!
Sleep well!

Analog, voce falou corretamente...o desespero de nao dormir. Meu Deus, e realmente desesperante!
Eu sou ate produtiva durante o meu periodo normal de insonia, mas essas de virar dias e noites acabam comigo.

Beijo!!

Noblese said...

Hi, I am very glad for you to hear this. Sleep regenerates the body and the soul. Hope you'll have more sleep.

Living Away said...

Thank you so much Noblese!!
All I want now is sleeping "normally" for 1 week or so. Is that too much!!??
Welcome back!