by Salvador Dalí
I swear I tried everything, or almost everything, and nothing worked out!
I think I’m some kind of unhopeful case. It has been almost 48 hours without any sleeping and I can’t take it anymore!! I’m really tired! Unfortunately, it seems that my tiredness is not enough to keep me in bed and sleeping!!
Last night I took a shower before midnight, drank my hot chocolate before 2 AM, and before 3 AM I was laid down on my bed that had a very clean sheets smelling lavender essence and with me a huge hope for having a very calm, smooth, serene and peaceful night of sleep!
Oh yeah, my room temperature was perfect, 18 degrees Celsius, around 64 Fahrenheit and cell phone turned off! Just perfect!!
There was nothing to go wrong… sometimes I amazed myself with my capacity of being so naïve.
I just would like to know who/what transformed my very comfy bed in a fakir’s bed??
It looked like that it was full of very sharp thorn that made me awake all night long. I just couldn’t keep on it as I wished sooo badly!
I had a terrible night, being completely uncomfortable and moving every single second!!! It was a nightmare…it would be a nightmare if I were able to sleep what didn’t happen yet until now!
Oh God, I have a lot to read but I can’t be focus with all this sleep deprivation!! My eyes are heavy and I’m feeling exhausted. I’m feeling as I were with some cold symptoms, but I don’t!
I’m so sure that I’ll have one of those very productive days…looking at nowhere for hours without even notice that my eyes are opened.
But a decision is made: tonight I’ll go to bed early and I’ll sleep all night long as a true angel!! How do I know that?
I’ll take my infallible Simple Sleep that for sure Tylenol made thinking about me.
So, is there any hope for me?
I must call my brother to ask him to pray for me again. Last time he did his sleep novena, I slept a lot and it was very nice!! Maybe he can help me out again!!
One Second before Awakening. 1944
by Salvador Dalí













4 comments:
I find that the more tired and in need of sleep the more difficult it becomes for me to fall asleep, I think this is a very common problem that many people suffer from these days, saying that I hope you had a good night sleep last night :o)
I feel just the way you said and sometimes I think that I wont' be able to sleep anymore.
I have relatives and friends that are very good sleepers, and they just ask me in a very innocent way like: why you don't sleep? Just go to bed and sleep!!
They think that I suffer from sleepless because I want to or that I feel sleepy but I hold it and/or that I don't like to sleep!!
I just want to sleep every night…Is it too much to ask for??
hi leandra!
have you tried seeing a doctor about this? or a psychiatrist? i am not saying there's something wrong with you but they may help. a doctor to see whether it's a form of insomia or a psychiatrist to see whether there's something that's bothering you why you cannot sleep.
i was just fortunate i guess for not experiencing your case. i can be awake for 24-48 hours but when i sleep, i can sleep as long as 24 hrs straight.
it was nice to see you're blogging more often. you've been gone for more or less a month. by the way, if you still cannot sleep and runs out of things to do, you might catch me online using ym. haha. just give me a buzz :)
Hey Geliq!!
I was in Brasil for like a month, that’s why I wasn’t post often.
Thank you so much for your concerning and to advice me to look for a doctor what I have done already.
The physical issue is that I have an anomaly/disease or something in between. I was born without the thyroid gland and this butterfly shape gland controls a lot of things, and one of them is the sleepiness.
So, besides that I’m a night person for sure what makes it a little more complicate.
I’m a very energetic person and I get full batteries at night. I can go 24 hours without any complaining easily, even when I’m in a state I’m now, “zombing” around!!
Since I take a tiny hormone pill every day since I was 12, I have a great resistance for taking any medicine especially sleep pills.
It does make me stubborn sometimes, I suffer a lot with it I know…
Tonight I have no other choice, I’ll take it and sleep as an angel!!!
Post a Comment