January 24, 2007

The First Snow

The first snow of the season!!

It’s snowing right now and it’s very cold, -9! As I’m still awake I decided to go to out to a walk. I'm from the tropics and I'm not pro coldness whatsoever, but I like the feeling of first snow dropping on my face. it falls softly as it were cherishing me!!

Well, I came back with me most beautiful and visible images I could ever take!!!








2 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

beautiful pictures.
here in Londn we had our first snow as well, actually winter has just arrived after it had been very mild, I posted some pictures as well.
Enjoy your day

Living Away said...

Thanks Anglo!!

Last week thermometers got as high as 10 degrees what is very unusual for this time of the year.

I like the first snow, especially if I don't need to get out of the house!!!

Have a warm day!!!