I have been tagged by Que Sera Sera!
Thanks dear and I'm sorry for taking too long. I did have fun doing it! My last questions was: "Just 6? It isn't nothing for a weird woman as I'm!
So, among many and I really mean many weird things I use to do daily, I chose those 6 ones because I think they are weird enough to be exposed in a MeMe like this!
1-Doesn’t matter how cold the weather is, I don’t sleep if my feet are not cold. So, I sleep with my feet out of the blanket to keep them cold. The same applies for my nape. It must be cold as well, so I turn down/over the pillow when I’m sleeping automatically. This way I have my nape always cold and I can sleep like an angel…if I sleep!
2-I must brush my teeth under the shower, when I’m taking a bath. It is mandatory: if I’m taking a shower I need to brush my teeth before I turn the tap off. I just found out in this trip to Brasil, that my youngest brother does the same thing and his wife makes aot of fun of him.
3-I have no patient whatsoever with people who never suffered for anything. In Brasil it applies for the sons and daughters of the middle up class. They have everything, effortless and they complain about everything! I really can’t stand. As I’m very transparent in my emotions, I always get myself arguing with those bourgeois’s kids.
4-If you want to see me as a duck out of the water, invite me to go shopping… in a mall!
I really don’t know how to behavior myself and I get uncomfortable very easyly! Firstly because I don’t like fashion trend/brandy and I don’t use any fashion item. I have a truth panic for fashionista in alert. If I like some earring for example and the seller says those words “this earring is so fashionable now, everybody is getting one pair”…for sure I return it immediately. So, to make sure I’ll never go on this, I subscribe In Style magazine.
5-I just use lingerie black and white. I started a huge fight with myself to try to get some color on this department, but I just can’t do it. I spend a lot of time at lingerie section, looking and thinking about having some piece cream, or some with a colorful detail…sometimes I even bought some, but I don’t use them for sure. This is something I would like to change on myself, but I’m stuck in this black&white world.
6-I don’t treat kids as kids, I treat them as person. I mean, I don't talk "baby-talk" with them for any reason, I talk normally and also, if any kid just kicks my leg on purpose, for sure I’ll kick her/his leg back. If they bite me, I’ll bite them back and so on. I love to stay around children and we get along very well! I can play all day long and the other day also, but don’t hit me.
You know, since I started hitting them back, doing exactly what they did with me, they stop hitting me and we became real pals. The first one that received this treatment was the first grandson of my maternal grandmother. He could do anything that nobody punished him. He was just 3 years old and wearing those terrible and heavy orthopedics boots and he kicked my ankle, as it was a football ball. I didn’t think twice and I kicked him back.
Since I took too long to do it, I looked around and almost everybody has done it already. So, if you are reading this and you have not being target yet, be my guest and target yourself. It’s fun!
13 years ago











5 comments:
:) It was really fun reading your 6 weird things.
Oh dear, I have a lot more to post and I do mean it!
Thanks again Que Sera Sera for targeting me!
Po paçoca,a mais engraçada vc não contou!!Conta as beijadas q vc dá na parede achando q encontrou a porta!!ahahhahahha
te adoro!
Marly
ahahahah!! Não me parecem muio muito estranhas, excepto aquela da roupa interior!
:)
Beijo*
LOL! I like your weird things! I think I'm a little bit like you about children. I don't accept nonesense from them, but they like me very much when I play with them. Also, I must expose my feet when I sleep. But I must have a flat pillow or no pillow at all. I hate big fat pillows.
Post a Comment