My trip to Germany was so unusual. I went to pick a friend up at Frankfurt airport and then take her to Babstat, a very small village about 70 km from Stuttgart. When we got there night had fell already and I didn’t find any other way than sleeping over.
My friend didn’t know the house owners, just their son who wasn't there. So, there was me at a completely strange house with complete strange people! Thank God they were very nice to us, and I would like to thank specially Annelise who prepared us a hot meal, a comfy bed and a very warm welcome to her house.
My friend didn’t know the house owners, just their son who wasn't there. So, there was me at a completely strange house with complete strange people! Thank God they were very nice to us, and I would like to thank specially Annelise who prepared us a hot meal, a comfy bed and a very warm welcome to her house.
I slept good and in the morning after a marvelous breakfast, I was ready to take my friend to Stuttgart to start all the bureaucracy that international students go through at any university in the world.
So, I just hit the road around 7 PM, but before that I had time to do some tourism around downtown. It is a very nice city and I really enjoyed it. I know for sure that I’ll come back soon and often to visit my friend what just make me happy since Stuttgart have a very interested cultural and artistic life!
I will be back!
















2 comments:
I really like the pictures and im enjoying reading about your trip (that thing with the phone was weird!)
hope all goes well.
Anglolibyan, my phone didn't survive unfortunately!
I really don’t care about having the last model of a fancy cell phone, because I care only for its functions. For this reason, a Libyan friend of mine nicked my phone Victor Hugo, saying that it was old like the great French writer that I love so much!
Well, maybe even cell phones have a life cycle!!
Thanks for your comments!
Post a Comment