
I was in Stuttgart at New Palace Square; today the Palace of Baden-Württemberg's State Government that was built during the period of 1746 to 1807, saying goodbye to my friend Natália, when I gyrated my body after a very good laugh. With my move, for my surprise, my cell phone flew from my bag directly to the square sewer, falling down there.
I started laughing so good with the good aim of my cell phone, passing through the narrow space between the iron bars to rest finally on the sewage!
My friend’s friend, in bravery action, got his hands on those iron bars and took my cell phone out, saving its life. When he took it out, nobody could stand the terrible smell all over my humble-simple phone. It stank terribly but it wasn’t the worse thing.
The worse thing was that I would get the road in few minutes to come back home all by myself and without my phone. That really upset me because if something happened I was impossible of communicate with somebody to get some help.
I prayed asking for protection and I hit the road, getting home safe and sound physically speaking! (See the post above to get to know what happened)
So, I got home and I tried to do some CPR on my phone but it didn’t answer me, and I thought I had lost it forever.
This morning for my surprise, it was alive!! It has survived!!
My phone came back to life with the date 01.01.04 and 00:00 hour!!
It came back from the past!!!
Now I do hope that it came back to life in a good shape having its feature and vital signs preserved!











No comments:
Post a Comment