13 years ago
August 25, 2006
Rainbow
Is there anything more beautiful than a rainbow, after the waters of August fell down, announcing that summer is almost gone?
I was wondering... Is it true that at the end of a rainbow we can find gold?
I really don’t know if we can find gold at the end of it, but I do like the fact that rainbow is a complete circle if we view it from above and I understand that as a metaphor saying that there is no end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
Wow, these are great pictures. Haven't seen a redish rainbow before. And yes, there should be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ... but where's the beginning and the end?
That's a weird looking rainbow, never seen one with a red glow inside it. Well there's always a first time for everything :-) Nice pictures!
Nice pictures! Haven't anyone told you that you have a talent in photography? :)
Just dropping by to read your blogs anyway...
Thank you, Noblese!
I think that the great mystery of the rainbow is making us think about what is end and what is beginning anyway!
Belle, it was my first time also and thanks for visiting my blog!
Geliq, thank you so much! I'll think about what you said seriously since I got some complements at Flickr too! Also, thanks for visiting me!
Post a Comment