July 1, 2006

Ohh GOD!!!!






Again, once again France wins a football game taking Brasil out of the World Cup!
Again and once more Brasil deserved it. It hurts a lot, a lot!


Unbelievable! I would like to know what those "best players in the world" think when they are playing in the Brazilian team, also knowing as “Seleção” that in Portuguese means a selection of the best ones.

Anyway…what they think? Do they think? They knew that, that was the last chance to get at the semi-finals and what did they do? Nothing, absolutely nothing!!!
It's sad seeing people in Brasil crying, and it seems that they don’t give a dam.
Why they play so good when they are not playing by Brasil? Why they look like so lost when they are playing by Brasil?

I just can’t believe! I can’t believe…

Congratulation, France!!
Félicitations, France!
Félicitations Zidane!

No comments: